Account Manager | Client Service Team
Pigeon is a full service, independently owned branding agency with more than 40 years of success crafting some of Canada’s most iconic brands, along with many other high-profile brands. Check us out at pigeonbrands.com. We help companies accelerate brand growth and brand value by working from the core belief that great brands become an extension of people’s lives and our creative product must understand and meet people’s needs, as well as captivate their imagination.
Thomas Pigeon founded Pigeon on the conviction that anything is possible and achievable with smart, creative thinkers, efficient methods and positive, curious attitudes. Pigeon’s capabilities have grown from our core strength of branding and package design to integrated communications.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about home décor, interior design, CPG and branding. The ideal candidate has strong project management skills with great attention to detail and experience in national 360 campaign work (digital, social, ad, video, print).
Overview of the Position
The primary role of the Account Manager is to support the client service team, through the day-to-day leading and management of client projects. Our Account Managers are key leaders and contributors to developing team and client satisfaction on your assigned accounts, grow the business and help to meet the financial objectives of the team and company.
Account Managers are responsible to develop strong relationships between the client and internal agency colleagues. The Account Manager is a collaborator who values partnering with strategy, design and production teams to ensure projects are well defined and can deliver within timing and costs are within agreed upon expectations of clients.
Client Team Contributor
- Maintain and grow existing client relationships and businesses
- Lead and manage projects / aspects of projects through the design studio, via agency briefs, spreadsheets, and status reports, to keep the client and agency on track to deliver on time and on budget
- Build strong relationships within your internal agency partners
- Help fulfill annual client and agency plans, objectives & strategies to reach Pigeon targets as needed by your team
- Support the account teams or New Business team as needed in pursuit of new clients, RFPs, projects, brands, or other initiatives further contributing to the growth strategy
- Consult with Creative Resource manage to keep them informed of upcoming projects
Account Manager Requirements
- Account planning support for senior team, developing strategies to deliver financial targets
- Receive client briefs, create pricing estimates, SOW’s for client approvals
- Create and track workback schedules for all projects
- Monitor and report of financial performance of projects to help achieve financial targets. Revenue, cost and profitability management
- Ensure creative solutions meet client and Pigeon Brand’s standards
- Lead and report weekly status of jobs internally and externally to client
- Working with all departments to ensure smooth and efficient execution of projects through the studio
- Stay attuned to the evolving needs of the client and proactively addresses them with the Sr. team
- Flawless project execution – creative, financial management, timing management
- Training and mentorship of Account Coordinators on all aspects of client service
- Develop and present material to teams and clients
Professional Skills and Experiences
Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
4-5 years of packaging or integrated agency experience
Experience with home décor and CPG clients an asset
Experience with integrated marketing, and retail are highly favoured
Thrive on the challenges of multi-tasking, prioritizing and problem solving
Ability to handle a high volume of work while managing multiple competing priorities
Naturally detail oriented, thrives on being organized
Enthusiastic attitude, positive culture builder, passion for design excellence, and strong work ethic
Flexibility and adaptability to work with a variety of client assignments
We can offer you a variety of opportunities
A competitive compensation and benefits package and a roadmap for career development
A beautifully designed space to work within
A very accessable senior leadership team
An entrepeneurial culture that allows for trying new things while ‘running’ your business
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on age, colour, ability, national origin, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.