Pigeon is a full service, independently owned branding agency with more than 40 years of success crafting some of Canada’s most iconic brands, along with many other high-profile brands. Check us out at pigeonbrands.com. We help companies accelerate brand growth and brand value by working from the core belief that great brands become an extension of people’s lives and our creative product must understand and meet people’s needs, as well as captivate their imagination.
Thomas Pigeon founded Pigeon on the conviction that anything is possible and achievable with smart, creative thinkers, efficient methods and positive, curious attitudes. Pigeon’s capabilities have grown from our core strength of branding and package design, to in-store communications to include how consumers and brands travel today through eco-systems: through digital, social marketing, and content creation.
Overview of the Position
We are looking for someone who is a good fit with our existing IT group, who has excellent written and verbal communication skills and who can work both as part of a team or independently.
Day to day responsibilities include corresponding with staff via telephone, email, Teams, creating and closing trouble tickets, resolving technical issues, performing equipment setups (Apple Mac’s, Servers, Firewalls, Miscellaneous Office Equipment), and working on various projects within a team or independently.
Key technologies in use include Mac OS, Windows, Linux and Mac Servers and VMware, LAN, WAN, Office 365 Suite, Adobe Creative Cloud, IP Telephony and Various Types of Office Equipment.
· Frontline technical support for our Toronto and Montreal offices
· Install, configure and troubleshoot Desktop Macs and Laptops
· Configuring and troubleshooting of printers, network devices and peripheral equipment.
· Install and support of common office and design specific software applications
· Maintenance supplies and inventories
Professional Skills and Experiences
· A diploma or degree in computer science/information technology or an equivalent combination of skills and experience
· Bilingual an asset
· Apple Desktop OS experience a must
· Window Server experience an asset
· Highly effective verbal and written communication skills;
· You are motivated by a desire to provide excellent service; and
· You are self-directed and comfortable taking initiative to get things done.
We can offer you a variety of opportunities
· A competitive compensation and benefits package
· Hybrid work envioroment
· An entrepeneurial culture that allows for trying new things while ‘running’ your business
For inquiries and resumes please send to ITcareers@pigeonbrands.com